Are you looking for a partner game or learning center that will engage your students and keep them asking for more? Look no further than Digital Stinky Feet! While Stinky Feet is a great review game to play with the whole class it can be a powerful way for students to get practice with a partner.
Let’s start from the beginning. If you aren’t familiar with Stinky Feet take a moment to pop over and read this post. I can’t say enough good things about the ways in which using Stinky Feet engaged my students and turned our review from boring and sad into something our whole classroom looked forward to. Now, with Digital Stinky Feet it is even easier to play!
Why Use Digital Stinky Feet as a Partner Game?
If you have played Stinky Feet with your class before you know how engaging it can be. I know once I played with my students they asked to play over and over again. Anytime my students asked me for something, again and again, I knew I had to run with it.
The excitement and engagement students have for the game translates into meaningful practice and learning that will last.
How Do I Use Digital Stinky Feet as a Partner Game?
I keep saying partner game, but this could also be called a learning center or station. It also doesn’t have to be just partners. I would say this format would work with up to four students.
The gist of the game is still the same.
- Each student will need their own whiteboard or paper to work on and writing utensil.
- You open the PowerPoint in presentation mode and begin with question one.
- Students read the question together and then each work it out on their own whiteboard or paper.
- Students record their answer on the partner game recording sheet. (a FREE download below)
- Click on the answer slide.
- Students check their answer on the recording sheet.
- Students who answer correctly get to choose a sock.
- Each student needs to choose a different sock and should trade off who chooses first.
- Students record their points on the recording sheet.
- Repeat process for as long as time allows or until all questions are answered.
Where Do I Find Digital Stinky Feet Games?
I have a bunch of Digital Stinky Feet games in my TpT store and am adding more all the time. Additionally, I have an editable template so you can add whatever content you would like! You can check out all these Digital Stinky Feet games here.
To make playing Digital Stinky Feet as a partner game even easier I have a free download for you with student directions and recording sheets for sets of 2, 3, and 4 students.
Stinky Feet Partner Game FREEBIE
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.