24 Task cards based on the 5th grade math standards for dividing decimals to the hundredths place. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 5th grade standard for dividing decimals to the hundredths place. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the following TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 5.3G solve for quotients of decimals to the hundredths, up to four-digit dividends and two digit whole number divisors, using strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm
More 5th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
- Decimals to the Thousandths
- Simplifying Expressions
- Multiplying Decimals to the Hundredths
- Dividing Decimals to the Hundredths
- Adding and Subtracting Positive Rational Numbers
- Fraction Operations
- Equations with an Unknown
- Generating Numerical Patterns
- Perimeter, Area, and Volume
- 2D Figures
- Graphing Ordered Pairs
- Data and Graphs
- End of Year Review (All Topics)