48 Task cards based on the 5th grade math standards. There are four task cards for each standard topic. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment.
Included in this resource:
- 48 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 5th grade math standards throughout the year or test prep before a standardized test. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
More 5th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
- Decimals to the Thousandths
- Simplifying Expressions
- Multiplying Decimals to the Hundredths
- Dividing Decimals to the Hundredths
- Adding and Subtracting Positive Rational Numbers
- Fraction Operations
- Equations with an Unknown
- Generating Numerical Patterns
- Perimeter, Area, and Volume
- 2D Figures
- Graphing Ordered Pairs
- Data and Graphs
- End of Year Review (All Topics)
There are no reviews yet.