24 Task cards based on the 3rd grade math standards for composing and decomposing numbers. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 3rd grade standard for composing and decomposing numbers. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the following TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 3.2A compose and decompose numbers up to 100,000 as a sum of so many ten thousands, so many thousands, so many hundreds, so many tens, and so many ones using objects, pictorial models, and numbers, including expanded notation when appropriate
- 3.2B describe the mathematical relationship found in the base-10 place value system through the hundred thousands place
- More 3rd Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
Composing and Decomposing Numbers
Comparing and Ordering Numbers
Addition and Subtraction Within 1,000
Multiplication and Division Within 100
Addition and Subtraction Models
Multiplication and Division Models
Paired Number Tables
Area of Rectangles
Perimeter of Polygons
Data and Graphs
End of Year Review