Geometry task cards are the perfect way to engage students in their learning without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 3rd grade math standards for geometry including classifying two and three dimensional figures. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a geometry review game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 3rd grade standard for geometry, including classifying two dimensional and three dimensional figures. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the following TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 3.6A classify and sort two- and three-dimensional figures, including cones, cylinders, spheres, triangular and rectangular prisms, and cubes based on attributes using formal geometric language
- 3.6B use attributes to recognize rhombuses, parallelograms, trapezoids, rectangles, and squares as examples of quadrilaterals and draw examples of quadrilaterals that do not belong to any of these subcategories
- More 3rd Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
Composing and Decomposing Numbers
Comparing and Ordering Numbers
Addition and Subtraction Within 1,000
Multiplication and Division Within 100
Addition and Subtraction Models
Multiplication and Division Models
Paired Number Tables
Area of Rectangles
Perimeter of Polygons
Data and Graphs
End of Year Review
There are no reviews yet.