These financial literacy task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade math standards for financial literacy including fixed or variable expenses, financial institution responsibilities, and finding profit in a problem situation. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a financial literacy game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for financial literacy. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.10A distinguish between fixed and variable expenses
- 4.10B calculate profit in a given situation
- 4.10E describe the basic purpose of financial institutions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
There are no reviews yet.