These division task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade division math standards including dividing dividends with up to four-digits by single digit quotients. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a division review game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for division. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.4E represent the quotient of up to a four-digit whole number divided by a one-digit whole number using arrays, area models, or equations
- 4.4F use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to divide up to a four-digit dividend by a one-digit divisor
- 4.4H solve with fluency one- and two-step problems involving multiplication and division, including interpreting remainders
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
There are no reviews yet.