These geometry task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade math standards for geometry including identifying types of lines and angles. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a geometry review game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for geometry. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.6A identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines
- 4.6B identify and draw one or more lines of symmetry, if they exist, for a two-dimensional figure
- 4.6C apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right, and obtuse triangles
- 4.6D classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
There are no reviews yet.