These fractions task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade fractions math standards. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a fractions review game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for fractions. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.3A represent a fraction a/b as a sum of fractions 1/b, where a and b are whole numbers and b > 0, including when a > b
- 4.3B decompose a fraction in more than one way into a sum of fractions with the same denominator using concrete and pictorial models and recording results with symbolic representations
- 4.3C determine if two given fractions are equivalent using a variety of methods
- 4.3D compare two fractions with different numerators and different denominators and represent the comparison using the symbols >, =, or <
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep