These multiplication task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade multiplication math standards including multiplying two-digit by two-digit numbers as well as well as up to four-digit numbers by one-digit numbers. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a multiplication review game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for multiplication. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.4B determine products of a number and 10 or 100 using properties of operations and place value understandings
- 4.4C represent the product of 2 two-digit numbers using arrays, area models, or equations, including perfect squares through 15 by 15
- 4.4D use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to multiply up to a four-digit number by a one-digit number and to multiply a two-digit number by a two-digit number. Strategies may include mental math, partial products, and the commutative, associative, and distributive properties
- 4.4H solve with fluency one- and two-step problems involving multiplication and division, including interpreting remainders
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
There are no reviews yet.