These measurement task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade math standards for measurement including choosing a proper unit and converting between units. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a measurement game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for measurement. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.8A identify relative sizes of measurement units within the customary and metric systems
- 4.8B convert measurements within the same measurement system, customary or metric, from a smaller unit into a larger unit or a larger unit into a smaller unit when given other equivalent measures represented in a table
- 4.8C solve problems that deal with measurements of length, intervals of time, liquid volumes, mass, and money using addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division as appropriate
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
There are no reviews yet.