These measuring angles task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade math standards for using a protractor to measure angles to the nearest degree. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a measuring angles review game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for measuring angles. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.7C determine the approximate measures of angles in degrees to the nearest whole number using a protractor
- 4.7D draw an angle with a given measure
- 4.7E determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by two non-overlapping adjacent angles given one or both angle measures
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep
There are no reviews yet.